Monday, January 2, 2012

Hesher

          I am pleased to say that I found Hesher hilarious and incredibly enjoyable. The character Hesher is a metal-head who does whatever he wants and seems to not care about others. However, Hesher always stands up for his young friend T.J. 
          When I first saw Hesher, I thought that Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character acted much like Tyler Durden from Fight Club. By destroying things in his friends' life, he ends up making their lives better. Along with Tyler Durden, Hesher is hilariously addicting due to his rebellious personality and his comedic dialogue. 
          I thought that the movie was wonderful despite the forced sentimental ending. I personally would have changed the ending to suit the rest of the rebellious themed movie. But overall, I would definitely recommend Hesher to others. The film is a little over an hour and a half but it seems to fly by due to the entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment