Saturday, December 24, 2011

Its A Wonderful Life

          Its A Wonderful Life is easily one of the best and most well known Christmas movies of all time. Its fame is huge and it is even the 30th best movie of all time according to IMDB.  Not only is Its A Wonderful Life a tradition for many families, but it also demonstrates the value of life. 
          Personally, I think that the acting in many black and white movies can be a bit overdone, but Its A Wonderful Life definitely demonstrates the opposite. Jimmy Stewart is one of the most famous actors of all time as well as one of the best. 
          While some may watch Its A Wonderful Life for its “classic Christmas” feel, I watch it because of its life lessons. This film easily show how terrible life would be without a loved one and that every person truly matters. Also, it demonstrates the true spirit of Christmas and how people should really act.
          If you haven’t seen this Christmas classic, I would definitely advise you to do so because I have never met a person who doesn’t like it. Watching Its A Wonderful Life on Christmas Eve is slowly becoming a tradition in my family and I plan on watching it every year for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment